Vaughn's Blog Page

A meeting place for family.

Name:
Location: St. Charles, Missouri, United States

Saturday, April 27, 2002

I tried to blog yesterday and it wouldn't let me post. It has been raining here all day too. I went to k-mart and picked up the rest of the medicines. Then I went to drug imporium and picked up some stuff. Then headed on over to Sam's. Got us some slim fast so we can lose weight. Went to Greg's last night. Olivia is now scooting around all over the floor. She can go wherever she wants. She likes to be with the rest of the family on the floor. She let me and Patsy hold her for awhile. I think she is getting use to us. We all played video games and Alex was showing me all his neat moves. Needless to say I didn't know which end was up. Patsy is asleep in her chair. She goes to the knee doctor Monday. Kay, how is that sleep machine working out?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home