Vaughn's Blog Page

A meeting place for family.

Name:
Location: St. Charles, Missouri, United States

Tuesday, April 23, 2002

Shelley, I got you file you sent. I have a KarPlay which plays songs and has the words on the screen. It is neat. I got your audacity to record with. The problem is when I have both programs going they seem to slow down each other and the recording is no good. I have my computer hooked to my amp and with the KarPlay we can sing and have good loud sound. I just can't record at the same time with any luck. Do you have any ideas? I don't know how you got such good sound quality. We sung until we were hoarse tonight. Patsy wanted to have her turn so she did. She sang several songs. We had to stop..it was getting so late I was afraid we would keep Lee and Karen awake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home