Vaughn's Blog Page

A meeting place for family.

About Me

Name: Vaughn
Location: St. Charles, Missouri, United States

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Greg, don't forget Stacey made that CD with the tw...
  • Shelley, Yes we sure don't want you to be out in b...
  • Thanks Stacey. Shelley will be here tomorrow Frida...
  • Happy belated Bday dad...love you soooooooooooo mu...
  • Hi all, feeling a little better tonight...am havin...
  • Greg here is the link to the new Family Tree site....
  • Here is the new address to my homepage
  • Stacey and Shelley make sure when you log on the n...
  • Do you think I should turn the posts around and ha...
  • Ok, I see..I didn't know you could play by ear. Th...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 19, 2002

I am not sure if Greg already got the "Shrek" movie...but I am pretty sure I brought it over to the kids at Greg's House. The only movie on that CD is Harry Potter (DivX)....Is Shel and family here??? What is going on?

posted by Anonymous | 9:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home