Vaughn's Blog Page

A meeting place for family.

About Me

Name: Vaughn
Location: St. Charles, Missouri, United States

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Ok, I see..I didn't know you could play by ear. Th...
  • Shelley I thought you said you were coming here fr...
  • Leon, I logged in as you and everything works fine...
  • Welcome Russell Blackshear, I see you are all sign...
  • We will looking for you. We are in need of a profe...
  • We are back home now safe and sound. We went to Ru...
  • We have to go to the doctor in ILLINOIS today at 5...
  • Here is a windows tip. If you want to find a map t...
  • Not much going on today. Patsy and I took a short ...
  • sorry i was way late

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 17, 2002

Do you think I should turn the posts around and have the last post last instead of first?

posted by Vaughn | 8:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home