Vaughn's Blog Page

A meeting place for family.

About Me

Name: Vaughn
Location: St. Charles, Missouri, United States

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • We are back home now safe and sound. We went to Ru...
  • We have to go to the doctor in ILLINOIS today at 5...
  • Here is a windows tip. If you want to find a map t...
  • Not much going on today. Patsy and I took a short ...
  • sorry i was way late
  • Welcome Shelley Robertson
  • I think I found the add link feature.
  • I guess that link didn't work.
  • Just want to try and put a web address here. htt...
  • Seems like this is sort of a posting place that we...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 17, 2002

We will looking for you. We are in need of a professional lawn mower man like Brad. I don't really know where to start.

posted by Vaughn | 12:35 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home