Vaughn's Blog Page

A meeting place for family.

About Me

Name: Vaughn
Location: St. Charles, Missouri, United States

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Shelley, Yes we sure don't want you to be out in b...
  • Thanks Stacey. Shelley will be here tomorrow Frida...
  • Happy belated Bday dad...love you soooooooooooo mu...
  • Hi all, feeling a little better tonight...am havin...
  • Greg here is the link to the new Family Tree site....
  • Here is the new address to my homepage
  • Stacey and Shelley make sure when you log on the n...
  • Do you think I should turn the posts around and ha...
  • Ok, I see..I didn't know you could play by ear. Th...
  • Shelley I thought you said you were coming here fr...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 19, 2002

Greg, don't forget Stacey made that CD with the two movies on it...It is ready for the children to watch. It is on my TV. And Shelley yours is in Stacey's room. The weather is good here.

posted by Vaughn | 4:54 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home