Vaughn's Blog Page

A meeting place for family.

About Me

Name: Vaughn
Location: St. Charles, Missouri, United States

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Patsy says a big thanks for all the birthday wishes.
  • Shelley, I tried that site and you have to use rea...
  • Shelley, I got you file you sent. I have a KarPlay...
  • Shelley; We heard the CD....thought it was great. ...
  • Vaughn's links address is http://www.geocities.com...
  • Of course I will come and see you :) I'm glad you...
  • I am not sure if Greg already got the "Shrek" movi...
  • Greg, don't forget Stacey made that CD with the tw...
  • Shelley, Yes we sure don't want you to be out in b...
  • Thanks Stacey. Shelley will be here tomorrow Frida...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 25, 2002

Not much going on here. I hope Kari does ok. No rain here today but cool. I went to Kmart in O'fallon and got Patsy's medicine today. Kay, Mable did call I am not sure if it was the 24th or 23rd.

posted by Vaughn | 11:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home