Vaughn's Blog Page

A meeting place for family.

About Me

Name: Vaughn
Location: St. Charles, Missouri, United States

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • They don't know yet what is wrong with Olivia. Ale...
  • Shelley I won't be online today. I will be at Greg...
  • Greg was here, thanks for the stock info. Greg he...
  • Greg here is your stock status: I still have your ...
  • Glad to hear about the 3 silvers. Patsy talked to ...
  • Not too much going on here either. I have been wor...
  • Yes Greg is home this week.
  • Alex is back home now. He was taken to the ER toda...
  • Greg you bought 300 shares of MIMS at $18.63
  • No Kay, not merlin. Vista version 1.4

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 11, 2002

Olivia is still in the hospital. We still do not know what she has. We know some things she does not have. I think she will be out of danger tomorrow. She is to come home tomorrow.

posted by Vaughn | 2:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home