Vaughn's Blog Page

A meeting place for family.

About Me

Name: Vaughn
Location: St. Charles, Missouri, United States

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Here is the Vista site for anyone wanting the soft...
  • Patsy went to the doctor today and was dismissed. ...
  • Bob you seem to be having trouble staying online. ...
  • Shelley, I have the program, When we are both onli...
  • Greg, The stock to buy today is PTV
  • Kay, Greg's baby's name is Olivia.
  • Hello to all, I am trying some new software. It is...
  • I tried to blog yesterday and it wouldn't let me p...
  • Not much going on here. I hope Kari does ok. No ra...
  • Patsy says a big thanks for all the birthday wishes.

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 01, 2002

No Kay, not merlin. Vista version 1.4

posted by Vaughn | 4:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home