Vaughn's Blog Page

A meeting place for family.

About Me

Name: Vaughn
Location: St. Charles, Missouri, United States

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Greg was here, thanks for the stock info. Greg he...
  • Greg here is your stock status: I still have your ...
  • Glad to hear about the 3 silvers. Patsy talked to ...
  • Not too much going on here either. I have been wor...
  • Yes Greg is home this week.
  • Alex is back home now. He was taken to the ER toda...
  • Greg you bought 300 shares of MIMS at $18.63
  • No Kay, not merlin. Vista version 1.4
  • Here is the Vista site for anyone wanting the soft...
  • Patsy went to the doctor today and was dismissed. ...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 09, 2002

Shelley I won't be online today. I will be at Greg's. Olivia is in the hospital. I will be keeping Emily and Alex today. Have to go now and get over there. more later.

posted by Vaughn | 6:13 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home