Not too much going on here either. I have been working in the yard all day. I have been triming bushes and fallen branches and the like. I helped Lee put up a swing set for his kids. I got mom's lawn mower fixed. I talked to Lee and he wanted me to bring it over to his house to look at it. So I went over to get it and didn't get very far and it stopped on me. I pushed it for a while and then started it and rode for a while. I thought I was going to have a heart attach before I got it over here. As Lee was looking at it ...it dawned on me what the problem was all along. I remembered from year before last that I couldn't screw the gas cap on all the way. So I said it is the gas cap. He looked at it and sure enough the hold in the top was clogged up. It runs like a top now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home