Vaughn's Blog Page

A meeting place for family.

About Me

Name: Vaughn
Location: St. Charles, Missouri, United States

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Olivia is home now. She is doing fine. Will keep y...
  • Olivia is still in the hospital. We still do not k...
  • They don't know yet what is wrong with Olivia. Ale...
  • Shelley I won't be online today. I will be at Greg...
  • Greg was here, thanks for the stock info. Greg he...
  • Greg here is your stock status: I still have your ...
  • Glad to hear about the 3 silvers. Patsy talked to ...
  • Not too much going on here either. I have been wor...
  • Yes Greg is home this week.
  • Alex is back home now. He was taken to the ER toda...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 12, 2002

It has been storming here tonight. The power went out for 2hrs tonight. We had to eat by candle light. It was a good thing the food was just about ready when the power went out. It is still raining here.

posted by Vaughn | 11:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home