Vaughn's Blog Page

A meeting place for family.

Name:
Location: St. Charles, Missouri, United States

Wednesday, September 04, 2002

I haven't been here for awhile, I thought everyone had given up and went to the house. We have just now got caught up on our sleep. After being at Greg's for a whole night watching the babies. I will call Glennda tomorrow and find out how she is doing. Or maybe Greg will post. I have been attending Stock University. Just about got all my classes in. More to come though. I am out of the market right now waiting til it goes in the right direction. Sometimes it is better to be on the sidelines. I have a coach now. He lives in Salt Lake City, Utah. He is 60 and loves life. I did a little trimming on my trees in the front yard today after Patsy and I took a short walk. I can hardly keep up with my yard work. I BBQ on the weekends now. That way I don't cook during the week. As it is packaged up and ready for the microwave. Shelley keep at the job. I watched American Idol tonight. I thought yep that could be Shelley. It was really good did you see it. Kelley won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home