Vaughn's Blog Page

A meeting place for family.

About Me

Name: Vaughn
Location: St. Charles, Missouri, United States

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Vaughn's stock picks are WTFC and EWBC for Wednesd...
  • Vaughn's stock picks for Tuesday are AVL and OVER
  • Vaughn's stock picks for Monday are FRED and TREE
  • Vaughn's stock picks for Friday are: BLUD and FDP
  • Patsy is doing good. Got my car license yesterday ...
  • Hello all, Patsy had a spell with her side last ni...
  • No stock buys until further notice.
  • Greg STOCK ALERT: There is a sell for FDP and I am...
  • Greg on FDP I am using Macd. No sell for Monday. I...
  • Just wanted to check in. I guess no news is good n...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 01, 2002

Vaughn's stock picks for Thursday Aug 1, 2002 are KROL, ASCA and AYE in that order. FDP is still a go.....selling OVER, WTFC, and FLIR limit at $43.00

posted by Vaughn | 2:51 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home